When you use our services, you trust us to provide your information. We understand that we are responsible to protect your information as well as we will let you take control of your information.
1. Method and purpose of collecting personal information:
Your personal information is collected when you fill out the CONTACT FORM or PAYMENT INFO section, or when you Sign up to receive Promotional Information from us.
2. Scope of use of personal information:
We will use personal information collected on the website for the following purposes:
- To comply with the contractual terms relating to the provision of services and to calculate the costs incurred by the provision of the services, provision of content, identity verification, purchase, delivery and payment, etc.
- To verify identity, prevent unauthorized use, handle complaints and send notifications.
- To use for marketing and advertising: Providing promotional information such as events, providing services according to demographic characteristics, advertising publications, determining the frequency of visits or statistics about service usage of customers.
- Other purposes: Keep records to mediate disputes (if any) and for other statistical data calculation purposes.
3. Period of Recording Info:
Carrot will retain users’ personal information for a certain period of time as follows:
- Records on marking/advertisement: 6 months
- Records on payment and supply of goods and services: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints and dispute handling: 3 years
- Records on collection/treatment and use of credit information: 3 years
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to your information: :
In principle, Carrot will not provide users’ personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- When receiving the consent of the customer.
- If required by the provisions of the ordinance or the case when the investigating authority requests it for the purpose of investigation according to the procedures and methods prescribed in the laws of Vietnam.
5. Address of information collection and management unit:
You can inquire about the collection and processing of information related to your personal information through the following contact information:
- Name of person in charge of personal information management: Ms. Elsa Huynh
- Phone number: 028-393-02700 (Working time: 08:00 am – 05:00 pm, Monday ~ Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data on the e-commerce system of the information collecting unit.
- Our website does not have a user management function, so you do not need to edit information.
- In case you enter incorrect payment information for your order, please contact the person in charge of personal information in writing, by phone or email immediately for us to promptly assist.